In this project we converted a traditional flat roof, that was outside the customer’s bedroom into a tiled balcony.
- Project Duration: 14 days
- Location: Cheam, Surrey KT17
- Removed the old felt roof covering
- Re-pitch the flat roof to run off to the rear into a small gully that would discharge off to the side
- Installed tongue and groove roof decking
- Installed Scott Bader 600g GRP (Glass Reinforced Plastic) waterproof covering
- Installed RubberTech walkway paving slabs
Our client decided to have a mix of 2 different colours laid in a random pattern. They are extremely happy with the final look and have since enjoyed a few gin and tonics in the late October sunshine.