In this project we installed a new slate tiled roof to this detached home in Virginia Water, Surrey.
- Project Duration: 4 Weeks
- Location: Virginia Water, Surrey
- Stripped existing roof surface.
- Fitted high-density insulation between rafters.
- Fitted breathable waterproofing membrane.
- Fitted natural slate tiles.
- Final inspection and site cleanse.
This was the first stage of a 2-stage project.
In this stage we completely replaced the tiles on this detached home in Virginia Water.
In the second stage of this project we installed a new Fiberglass GRP Roof.
The house was originally fitted with heavy concrete tiles and they had started to leak.
Also, the roof was very poorly insulated, and owner was also complaining of very large heating bills.
Our job was to remove the old tiled roof and fit new High-Density Insulation boards between the rafters followed by a breathable waterproofing membrane and new natural slate tiles.
As you can see from the images above, this totally transformed this property and has apparently reduced their heating costs.