Installers and Suppliers of Glass Balustrades
Specialists in Domestic and Commercial Installations
C.F.Roofing Ltd of Surrey is a fully accredited supplier and installer of Hybrid® Glass Balustrade systems. With over 40-years of experience in the roofing industry, excellent customer reviews and comprehensive guarantees you can be sure that you’ll receive great service and an attractive and robust Balcony that you will be proud to own.
Glass Balustrades with a Handrail
If you want a balcony that is comfortable for leaning on then you will need a handrail. Our Handrail Systems use a unique design called Hybrid®. The innovative engineering at the heart of the Hybrid® system uses invisible bracing within an elegant and comfortable self-supporting handrail. This results in a composite system that utilises both the glass and the handrail to take the load. This makes the system a lot lighter and allows the balustrade to span large lengths without the need for vertical posts.
The Orbit Handrail has a circular cross-section and is available in straight runs of up to 4-metres between upright supports.
The Aero Handrail is shaped like a wing and is particularly comfortable for leaning on.
Handrail Colour Options
All handrails are made from anodised aluminium, giving excellent structural stability, and scratch-resistance. They are rust-free, even in challenging coastal conditions. Stock colours are shown below. For larger orders a full range of RAL colours are available.
Our balconies come with 10mm clear toughened glass as standard but other options are available.
Our balconies can be supplied with a choice of different tints: clear, green, grey, bronze and blue.
All glass types can be supplied with the unique double sided self-cleaning glass coating. This is a nano-coating applied to both sides of your glass. It repels water and dirt, which generally just slides off the coated glass. The coating lasts from 3-10 years.
Frameless Glass Balustrades
Frameless glass balustrades (also sometimes referred to as ‘structural glass’) are the ultimate in open space – with nothing at all to interrupt the view. Their strength comes from the use of thicker, toughened and laminated glass. They do not need upright supports, and can be mounted either in a channel fixed to the floor surface, or recessed below floor level so that none of the support hardware is visible.
Frameless systems are usually supplied with 21.5mm Laminated Toughened clear glass. Other options are only available by special order. Please ask for details.
Contact us now to get free expert advice and to arrange a free no-obligation quotation.
67 Westow Street,
VAT Reg No:
Details of our limited company’s registration can be found at: www.companieshouse.gov.uk
- New Balcony in Belgravia, London W1
- GRP Roofing Project in Cuddington Way, Banstead, Surrey
- Flat Roofing Project in Mulgrave Rd, Sutton, Surrey
- Tiled Roofing Project in Langley Vale, Epsom, Surrey
- Tiled & GRP Flat Roofing Project in Pampisford Road, Croydon, Surrey
- New Slate Tiled Roof in Virginia Water, Surrey
- New GRP Roof in Virginia Water, Surrey
- New GRP Roof in Dorking, Surrey
- New GRP Roof in Cheam, Surrey
- New Copper Roof in Tadworth, Surrey
- GRP Fiberglass Roof in Rose Walk, Purley, Surrey, CR8
- Flat Felt Roof in Holly Avenue, New Haw, Surrey
- GRP Fiberglass Roofing in West Park Road, Richmond, Surrey
- New Build Extension Roof in Staines, Middlesex
- Slate Roof in Surbiton, Surrey
- Chimney Repairs in Haslemere, Surrey
- Roof Re-Pointing in Epsom, Surrey
- Replacement Tiled Roof in Walton-on-Thames Surrey KT12
- GRP Ground Floor Roof in Ewell
- Balcony Replacement in Woking